Our staff are located inside main airports and support you if needed.
We have handled all visa cases successfully, so let us help you with your visa and travel service in Vietnam. What type of business-purpose visa? It can be confusing; Business visa, working visa, research visa, study visa, internship visa etc.? There are 2 main options:
- Most travelers combine business and tourism. Just apply normal tourist and use our Fast track for better support.
- If you will work or study in Vietnam and get paid in Vietnam, then you need the business visa and a sponsor company/ organisation in Vietnam. If you dont have it, then we can arrange it for you. Extra cost may apply.
Whatever purpose of visa, you can apply for working permit once in Vietnam. If you need service in processing working permit in Vietnam, we will support you. Please read our FAQs for more details. We are here for you.
Airport Car Pickup
You are tired in the plane during the flight and you want to rest in hotel immediately to be ready for an interesting vacation. We are highly recommend the car pick-up service beside Applying Vietnam Visa Online Service.
Only newer car and full professionalism
VIP FAST TRACK
We assist you from landing, help getting your Vietnam Visa stamp, include airport assistance, and further guide you through the VIP Passport check, getting your luggage, through customs declaration and further to your taxi.
Hassle-free, Fastest and most Convenient
Vietnam Visa Extension
You have opportunity to extend your stay in Vietnam by visa extension and renewal. The best option is to exit and re-enter, but sometimes you simply dont have time. Visa extension or renewals depends on your current visa.
We arrange pickup and drop off service for your convenience
WHY Vietnamese Visa on Arrival ?
Your visa will be process and handle carefully by our staff. We follow up and make sure that the process goes smoothly. No visa, full refund guaranteed.
VIETNAMESE ONLINE eVISA
With over 10 years experience, BusinessVisaVietnam.com network is the premier commercial website providing online visa application to Vietnam, eg. Visa on Arrival or other eVisa to Vietnam. The cost of applying visa on arrival with us is guaranteed lower than your local travel agencies, since we do it online. The prices at the Vietnamese embassies varies from one to another. In case you wish to obtain a full-stamped visa before travelling, you are advised to contact the nearest Vietnamese Embassy / Consulate in your country. We provide full information and support for our customers that need to obtain a Vietnamese Visa Online. Have you tried to get support from officials? We are here for you. Service is our business!
VIETNAMESE VISA REGULATION
International travel agencies have the right to request that a competent state agency (the Vietnam Immigration Department) to approve the entry, exit, or transit of tourists as stated in Article 13 of Decree No. 92/2007/ND-CP. This decree details the implementation of a number of the Articles of the Laws on Tourism, including regulations regarding the rights and obligations of international tourist agencies. International travel agencies, therefore, can legally request the VID’s assistance in approving visa Approval Letters for their tourist clients.
We expand our service to provide business visa and visa extensions, and continually add services for your convenience.
More and more travelers preferred Online Vietnamese Visa on Arrrival or eVisa. Safe, easy and most of all convenient.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have listed the most frequently asked questions regarding visa on arrival or other online evisa below. However, if you have any further questions, feel free to contact us or post your questions on FAQs. You will receive an answer shortly.
Who need Vietnamese Visa?
A valid visa is required for almost all foreigners to enter Vietnam, except for those whose nationalities that are included in the Vietnam visa exemption list approved by Vietnamese Immigration. Certain agreement need to be renewed each year, others at a spesific term.
If travel close to the agreement’s renewal date, please check with your embassy for updated info or consider gettting a pre-approved visa, eg. Visa on arrival or eVisa*.
Visa exemption cannot be re-used within 30 days after last exit date. There should be a gap of 30 days. Certain long term visa exemption, can have limitation of duration per stay.
The Vietnam visa exemption is granted to:
- 90 Days: Chile
- 30 Days: Citizens of Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Laos and Kyrgyztan.
- 21 Days: Citizens of Phillippines can visit 21 days at the maximum.
- 15 Days: Denmark, Norway, Russia, Finland, Souh Korea, Sweden, Japan
- 15 Days*: France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Belarus (Valid until 2020) and United Kingdom only. Renewal every year, next is 30th June 2018.
- 14 Days: Brunei and Myanmar.
Visa exemption, visa-free is given for a valid period of time. Travelers need to have a printed exit tickets, and cannot be re-use within 30 days after last exit date. This is the regulation, even the the passport check point do accept most of the time missing an exit ticket.
Diplomatic or other visa exemption:
- Vietnamese overseas and family can get a visa exemption certificate.
- Citizens of France, Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum or several visits of 6 months at the maximum.
- Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum.
- Most Diplomatic or Official Service passport do not require a visa to visit Vietnam.
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
- Phu Quoc Island – Vietnam : Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals bearing foreign passports who enter Vietnam through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu Quoc less than 30 days will also be granted Vietnam visa exemption. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to travel to other localities or stay in the island for more than 30 days, a visa is needed. Note: If you are required to exit and re-checkin, then you need a valid visa to enter Vietnam to re-checkin.
- Visa exemption certificate or stamp, are
Can I use this approval letter for entering Vietnam by land?
No, this document is only applicable for those travel by air to Vietnam. However, after collecting your visa stamp at the airport, it works as all other visa type. With multi entries, you can exit and re-enter by land or sea.
How many kinds of Vietnam visa are there?
There are three ways of classification:
First, in terms of traveling purpose, there are three kinds of Vietnam entry visa:
- Tourist Visa: The easiest and available for most visa durations
- Business Visa: More strict. If you will get salary or work in Vietnam, then you need a sponsoring company in Vietnam. We can provide this service if needed. Alternative is to combine tourist with Fast Track. Available for most visa length. The work permit can be applied independent your visa purpose.
- Visa for other purposes: Family and others are also simple. Available for most visa length.
Second, in terms of length of stay and number of entries, there are 2 main types. Certain countries are allowed more:
- Single entry visa – Allow one entry only
- Multi entries visa – Allow several entries.
Third, getting the visa. There are mainly 4 place to get the visa;
- Visa at embassy or consulate by showig up or sending in documents. You apply and collect the visa stamp from the pre-chosen embassies.
- Vietnam Visa on arrival is a pre-approved visa type, collecting the visa stamp at Vietnam airports only. This is the most easy visa and most western or developed countries are entitle to use it. Others, can be applied, but more restrict and higher cost.
- Vietnam visa code at embassy is a pre-approved visa type, collecting the visa stamp at a pre-chosen embassy or consulate only.
- Vietnam eVisa* (restricted) is a pre-approved visa type, collecting visa stamp at a pre-chosen passport checkpoint only. This visa type is valid only for certain countries and more restrict.
- Who need visa to Vietnam?
- How to get the visa approval letter?
- What you need to apply visa to Vietnam?
- What is visa on arrival to Vietnam?
- Vietnam Transit Visa information
- Photo guide for Vietnamese visa
Welome to Vietnam – We make it easier to visit Vietnam
How to apply Vietnamese Visa?
- Apply online
- Get a pre-approved visa approval letter
- Get visa stamp
It is easy and simple.
Rush, last minute or emmergency visa. We got it covered.
Visa On Arrival Office opens 24/7.